Why MYLP Managed Print Services?
MYLP is a suburban Chicago based comprehensive, “managed print services” provider that does not require contracts and delivers real-time, remote management of printer fleets for businesses, professional services firms and education and non-profits with networks and devices located at single or multiple locations. MYLP’s proprietary technology optimizes the usage of your printing and ‘multi-function’ devices so that you maximize device efficiency, increase co-worker productivity and satisfaction, and reduce breakdowns and outages.
The design of MYLP’s method of delivering MPS provides significant benefits on multiple levels and to a variety of stakeholders. It is built on principles of complete transparency, putting the customer first, and proactively preventing downtime. MYLP is the only provider that collects your print data for the purpose of providing real MPS benefits. Our competitors collect it to make invoicing you easier for them.
MYLP saves money and cures printer pain FOR you by:
- Avoiding abusive, long-term, billed up front, cost-per-print contracts and leases.
- Saving you from paying for printing capacity far beyond your needs.
- Eliminating Office tension and employee productivity losses due to toner outages and mechanical issues
- Protecting valuable employee work time and attention from being devoted to solving printer problems.
Benefits of MYLP Include:
- Savings over what you are doing now, while receiving higher quality, guaranteed products and services.
- Free on-site repair services.
- Proactive “smart” supply support and competitive prices for high quality supplies that impact your bottom line. MYLP alerts you when you need to act—No need to remember to check. MYLP Autopilot takes care of everything—at no additional cost. You will look smart for making the great decision to go with MYLP.
- A comprehensive support system built around you—your employees never again have to waste time and attention on this responsibility.
- The ONLY MPS provider that offers real-time print environment data so you can guarantee that your printers are properly deployed and used, you are not paying for over-capacity and you know which machines are in urgent need of attention.
MYLP delivers on the ideal reasons to adopt a management program better than anyone else, and for significantly less money.
The ideal “why to adopt an MPS program” is to achieve significant benefits for your organization, including a more functionally and financially efficient print operation, and more productive employees. To actually accomplish this you need a system that starts with you. MYLP collects your individual printer data and then builds our operating systems back to us.
MYLP is the ONLY MPS provider organized this way. “So what?” you may say? Because MYLP is built this way…
- We deliver REAL proactive support.
- We deliver 100% transparency through comprehensive data availability—allowing you to check up on us 24/7 and in real time.
- We make sure you never again have to enter into another Cost-Per-Print, billed up front contract.
- We eliminate this responsibility as a distraction from your employee’s valuable time and attention
- Over time and with your approval we innovate your print environment into a model of efficiency.
Visit other MPS providers’ websites and you will find language designed to get you into a 3 to 5 year, hard to break contract, with minimum billing amounts, annual price increases and an opaque, hard to understand, billed up-front, complicated invoicing scheme so hard to verify you’ll stop trying and end up paying for products and services that are never delivered.
Consider our innovative approach. Talk to our happy customers. You will agree that MYLP is really the only way to go.
MYLP is committed to keeping end-users happy, providing substantial savings without contracts.
Contact MYLP today if you:
- Have experienced issues with your current MPS provider.
- Would like to take advantage of a no-obligation MYLP Contract Evaluation to make sense of your current MPS service contract.
- Would like a no-obligation, FREE Custom Quote from MYLP.
- Would like to be the “office hero” by reducing printer costs and freeing staff from day-to-day printer maintenance and unpredictable issues.